3 Days Trekking Package to Mount Bromo, Ijen Crater
3 Days Trekking tour package to Mount Bromo, Ijen Crater is special trekking tour package itinerary for visitors who have hobby in volcano trekking. Bromo Ijen Crater tour package by trek feel more relax and not too much spend energy than Semeru volcano trekking.
Before you begin 3 days trekking package to Mt Bromo Ijen Crater, Some essential equipments You need to bring consist of jacket, gloves, trekking shoes, and headlamp. So that, You will able make adaptation during your trekking tour.
If You are the first time enjoy Mount Bromo Ijen Crater trekking package, You must choose the flight arrival in the morning and departure time at evening around 08.00 - 09.00 PM from Surabaya, Malang, Banyuwangi.
Mount Bromo, Ijen Crater trekking tour package 3 days 2 nights
Day 01 : Surabaya Airport - Hotel in Mount Bromo - Stay 1 Night
- Bromo Java Travel partner will meet You in Surabaya Airport, Hotel, or Train Station. Then accompany your trip to Hotel around Bromo mountain for 3 hours by private air conditioned tranpsportation.
- Arrive to your Hotel, Check in and stay 1 night by free program. If You have hobby in Milky Way photography, You can see try Mount Bromo Milky Way Photography from Mentigen Hill.
Day 02 : Mount Bromo Trekking Package- Hotel in Ijen Crater - Stay 1 Night
- At 02.30 am, Our tour partner will wake You up to make preparing, then begin Mount Bromo trekking toward the Seruni Point peak. This peak known as the second highest peak on Mt Bromo. You will trek for 3 hours from Cemoro Lawang area. during your hike, You must use a headlamp and bring mineral drinks because the route condition is dark.
- Reach the Seruni Point peak, waiting for Bromo Sunrise time, while You can see Mount Bromo Milky Way.
- At 05.20 AM, Enjoy Mount Bromo sunrise tour from here, You will also able see other views on like Sea of Sand, Crater, Mt Batok, Mt Kursi, Widodaren and Semeru volcano summit (the highest volcano in East Java Island, Indonesia).
- At 06.00 am, Enough your time on Seruni Point, then comeback to Cemara Lawang through same route, and continue trek to Bromo mountain crater for 2 hours by pass the massive Sea of Sand.
- Arrive to the crater, enjoy your time until really satisfied, and comeback to your Hotel for 1,5 hours.
- After get your hotel, have breakfast, take shower, and break by free program.
- At 12.00 pm, check Out, and drive to the Hotel around Ijen Crater for 6 hours, Reach your Hotel, check in and stay 1 night by free program.
Day 03 : Ijen Crater Trekking Package - Drop Off Banyuwangi Ferry Port or Surabaya
- At 01.00 AM, Wake you up for preparing, take shower, have breakfast. Then visit Paltuding (Ijen Crater parking lot) for 2 hours from your hotel
- Get the Ijen Crater rest area, Continue trekking to Ijen crater rim for 2 hours accompanied by local ranger
- At 06.00 AM, Reach the Ijen Crater summit, Enjoy the views for massive of Ijen volcano rim, Green acid lake, local Sulfur miners loading Sulfur from bottom of Ijen crater
- At 08.00 – 09.00 AM, comeback to Paltuding through same route and continue to your hotel for 2 hours. Get your hotel, have lunch, take shower and break enoughly.
- At 12.00 PM, Check Out and back to Surabaya for 7 hours
- At 05.00 PM, After You get Surabaya, or Banyuwangi, Finish Mount Bromo Ijen Crater tour 3 days.
This trekking package has included :
- Local tour driver with English speaking
- Private air conditioned transportation
- Transportation fuel, highway and parking fee
- Mineral drinks in along tour
- Entrance fee for Bromo Ijen tourism
- Local tour guide to accompany your trekking
- 2 Nights accommodation included breakfast
- Personal expense
- Horse ride rental
- Blue Flame Ijen Crater
- Personal insurance and tax
- Lunch and dinner
East Java Island Tour package from Surabaya, Malang, Yogyakarta, Banyuwangi :
3 Days 2 Nights Trekking Package to Mount Bromo, Ijen Crater
If You are interested to book Mt Bromo, Ijen Crater trekking tour package 3 days, Hope You request Us within 1 - 2 months before in order We can conditioned your tour facility and Accommodation because of both of Bromo and Ijen volcanos are always heavy of visitors to do a trekking activity.