Mount Bromo, Ijen Crater, Tumpak Sewu Waterfall tour
Mount Bromo, Ijen Crater, Tumpak Sewu Waterfall tour has 4 days 3 nights duration, This travel package is one of Mount Bromo trip 4 days 3 nights including Sunrise, amazing Blue Fire Ijen Crater, and the most visited the amazing waterfall in Java Island Indonesia called Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Lumajang.
The nearest way to take Mount Bromo tour package 4 days 3 nights is from Surabaya International Airport and Malang City. If You begin your trip from Banyuwangi, You can choose Ijen Crater, Mt Bromo, Waterfall tour 4 days.
Detail itinerary :
DAY 01 : SURABAYA, MALANG - HOTEL AROUND CEMORO LAWANG
- Our partner will pick You up from Surabaya (Airport, Train Station, Hotel and other cities) then take accompany to hotel around Cemoro Lawang for 3,5 hours. Get your hotel, staying 1 night.
DAY 02 : MT BROMO SUNRISE AND CRATER - HOTEL IN IJEN AREA
- 02.30 AM, visit the Pananjakan peak for 30 minutes using 4 WD Jeep, then heading to the view point. then waiting for Sunrise time while see Mount Bromo Milky Way.
- 05.20 AM, Enjoy Mount Bromo Sunrise tour, Crater, Massive Sea of Sand, Mount Batok and Semeru volcano summit (the highest volcano in East Java, Indonesia)
- 06.30 AM, Return to your jeep, and continue to the Sea Sand (Jeep parking) for 20 minutes. From the Jeep parking area, start trekking for 30 minutes. or using pony ride.
- Enjoy the sunrise and volcano crater until finish, and back to your hotel to have breakfast, take shower, and relax enoughly
- 11.00 AM, Check out, then continue your trip to Ijen area for 6 hours driving include stop on the Way for lunch. Arrive in your hotel or homestay. staying all night by free time
DAY 03 : IJEN CRATER TREKKING PACKAGE - FINISH AT SURABAYA, MALANG, BANYUWANGI
- 01.00 AM, After having breakfast, and take shower. break enoughly then visit the Paltuding (rest area) for 2 hours from your hotel
- Reach the Paltuding, hike to the rim for 2 hours accompanied by Our local ranger. then see amazing Blue Flame Ijen, Sunrise, Green acid lake, local Sulfur miners loading Sulfur from bottom crater (Blue Flame appears at night. If You want to see this place, additional cost will required because need to trek down to the bottom crater)
- Finish enjoy Ijen Crater tour package, back to Paltuding and heading to your hotel for breakfast, take shower and break.
- 12.00 PM, Check Out, then heading to homestay around Lumajang for 4 hours while stop for lunch along the way.
DAY 04 : TUMPAK SEWU WATERFALL - FINISH SURABAYA, MALANG, BANYUWANGI
- Tumpak Sewu Waterfall tour begin at 07.00 AM, from your homestay, You will accompanied by Our ranger for 2 hours trekking down toward the Tumpak Sewu location. Along trekking, You must use slippers, possible trekking shoes.
- Arrive in Tumpak Sewu Lumajang, You can see amazing views with green landscape surrounded by high cliff while taking bath here.
- Continue visit the Blue Pond (Telaga Biru), then heading to Drop Cave (Goa Tetes). enjoy your trip until really satisfied.
- The Tumpak Sewu trip need half days duration. Afterward, back to your homestay to have breakfast, take shower and break.
- After check Out from Tumpak Sewu homestay, return to Surabaya, Malang or Banyuwangi and finish Mount Bromo, Ijen volcano, Tumpak Sewu Waterfall tour 4 days 3 nights.
Included Facility :
- Local driver with English speaking
- Private air conditioned transportation including fuel
- All parking and highway fees
- Mineral drinks along trip
- 3 Nights accommodation included breakfast
- Local ranger keep your hiking
- Local ranger to keep your trekking along river
- Private Jeep 4 WD for Mount Bromo Trip (Sunrise and crater)
- Entrance Fee for all tourism according itinerary
- Mineral drinks along trip
- Travel responsibility
Related travel package :
TRAVEL SUGGESTION :
Before You begin Mount Bromo trip package, We suggest You to bring a raincoat, jacket, gloves, slippers, head lamp, trekking pole and trekking shoes in Order You can make adaptation in each tourism package. For more information about Java Island and Surabaya tour package, price and facility. You can visit Our CONTACT.