Balekambang Beach Malang East Java Island
The mystery of Balekambang Beach
Indonesia has a variety of cultures that often create mysteries and myths. It is known where the mystery or myth came from, but its spread passed down from generation to generation. The truth of this myth is not yet known, but the local people believe. There are several mysteries and myths that are widely circulated in the surrounding community so that tourists from other areas also know about them. The myth is in the sea water around Balekambang Beach that can make your face stay young. Maybe this myth is a little strange to your ears who just heard it. But believe it or not, it is not uncommon for tourists to take a bath to swim on the shore to prove it. Of course all these beliefs depend on each individual. If you don't believe them, simply respect them by not criticizing them.
Balekambang Beach Malang located at Sumber Jambe Hamlet, Srigonco Village, Bantur District of Malang. You have to cover a distance of approximately 67 kilometers from the city center to get here. With this distance, the travel time is approximately 1,5 - 2 hours using a private vehicle. Even though it is quite far away, the tiredness you feel during the trip will replaced by a beautiful panoramic beaches. Moreover, you can do various activities there with your partner, family or friends.
Actually, access to Balekambang Beach is fairly easy. It depends on what kind of transportation you use, be it public or private. The route to this tourism will be even easier if you follow the route given via the Maps application. But sometimes these apps don't provide accurate route information, so you'll have to find another way. But don't worry, we are ready to take you there by getting through Gadang and Kendal payak from Malang City. Then follow the road to the village of Gondanglegi, then pass through Pagelaran, Bantur and Srigonco. After Srigonco, continue the journey back to Balekambang Beach.
Just like beaches in general, the opening hours of Balekambang Malang Beach are quite flexible. You can visit it any time within 24 hours. Moreover, there are various facilities that are increasingly complete there, such as hotels, villas and various eating places. So you will not be confused if you are late or want to spend time on Balekambang of Malang Beach and its surroundings.
Balekambang Entrance Ticket Price
Visiting this tourism attractions will not make your pockets drain. The cost is still affordable compared to other tourist. You only need to pay 10 thousand rupiahs for weekdays from Monday - Friday. While weekends or other holidays normally charged 15 thousand per person. There is another parking fee for motorbikes of 5 thousand rupiah and four-wheeled vehicles of 10 thousand rupiah.
Apart from the unquestionable charm of Balekambang Beach scene, there are various other attractions that you shouldn't miss. The following is a complete description:
- Balekambang Beach has 3 exotic islands that stand on rocks. The islands are Ismoyo Island, Anoman Island and Wisanggeni Island. All islands can be accessed easily with a concrete bridge as a connection. This means that you can visit the islands one by one to enjoy their beauty.
- As previously mentioned, one of the islands on Balekambang Beach has a temple which is a place of worship for Hindus. This temple is on Ismoyo Island. You can get up close and personal with what a unique temple looks like and explore its surroundings. In addition, near the Balekambang Beach Malang there is also the tomb of a scholar from Yogyakarta, named Shaykh Abdul Jalil.On various occasions, many people made pilgrimages to his grave. Then, religious ceremonies such as in the month of Muharram or Suro are also often held. So it can be said that Balekambang Beach known as a sacred place for two religions at once, namely Islam and Hinduism.
- Enjoying the moments when the sun rises and sets at a beach tourism object known as the most preferred activity for most tourists. You can witness the appearance of a beautiful sky color change without obstructed. In this way, you will be even more amazed by God's power and grateful for all the sights that can be seen with your own eyes. Moments like this will be hard to find when you return home.
- Balekambang beach has outbound flying fox, The sensation of the outbound flying fox over the blue sea is different from the other place. The Balekambang facility can obtained. Please come to Ismoyo Island, then you will hang over the view of marine life to the coast of Balekambang. Besides being fun, this activity can pump up your adrenaline. But unfortunately Flying Fox is only open on weekends and holidays.
- Balekambang tourism Malang also good for camping, staying in hotels or villas is certainly common, but how about setting up a tent on the beach and staying in it? This experience will be unforgettable. You can enjoy the breeze and the beach atmosphere all day long. But make sure to set up a tent a little way from the shoreline, so you don't get swept away by the high tide at night.
- Balekambang Malang is one of interesting place in south Malang, and this tourism become the best destination for City tour. If You have planning to explore the Malang City tour. You can combine your trip with other tourism around East Java Island like Mount Bromo, and Ijen Crater.
Java Island tour package from Surabaya, Malang, Banyuwangi, Yogyakarta, Bali :
- Mount Bromo, Malang tour package
- Mount Bromo, Ijen Crater, Malang City tour 4 days
- Mount Bromo, Ijen Crater, Malang tour City tour 5 days 4 nights
For more information about other interesting place around Balekambang, and Java Island tour package. You can visit Our partner to get detail itinerary and Balekambang tour package price.